We offer a turn-key service to all businesses willing to donate more than fifteen (15) devices (computers, monitors and/or printers).
What does our service turn-key include?
- Free pick-up of your equipment by an accredited private messenger service (minimum 15 devices).
- Data security. Wiping out your hard drives from DSX or Dban software, approved by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
- Ecorecycling. Recycling obsolete hardware in compliance with up-to-date environmental regulations.
- Donation receipt. Obtaining an official donation receipt for income tax purposes amounting to the market value of the reusable equipment.
What can you donate to OPEQ?
What is the procedure to donate?
Simply fill the on-line form below; it is quick and easy. It will be transmitted automatically to our Call Center and one of our team members will contact you.
Access the form to give your material.
How about recycling fees?
Recycling fees have been abolished for the following computing devices:
- Computer peripherals and video game consoles
- Displaying devices
- Traditional telephones and answering devices
- Cell phones and pagers
- Printers, scanners, fax machine, photocopier, office multi functions devices
- IT floor equipment
OPEQ has been audited and approved by the RQO (Recycler Qualification Office) under the ERRP (Electronics Reuse and Refurbishing Program) and selected as an EPRA-Québec (Québec Electronic Products Recycling Association) reuser/refurbisher.