Even if all the devices coming from OPEQ have been tested to ensure they work properly, the lifespan of some system components are unpredictable (power supply, hard drive , display, ...).
Furthermore, some unwanted vibrations may occur during delivery to clients and damage more sensitive parts.
Should you encounter issued occur, please contact the manager of the workshop responsible for your order.
To find out which workshop prepared your order ...
Please note that any reference to OPEQ below includes automatically its workshops partners.
1. Basic warranty
OPEQ provides a three (3) months basic warranty, starting on delivery date, for all types of equipment thru its program.
2. Extended warranty
Our low cost systems (excluding our basic models) are guaranteed one (1) year or three (3) years, starting on delivery date.
3. Fixing or replacing equipment under warranty
If OPEQ is notified of defects during warranty time limits, the workshop will decide whether to repair or replace the defective product. The guarantee is honored only in the workshop.
- If material is missing or damaged on delivery, the client has fifteen (15) days from reception date to report the issue to OPEQ. After which, the shipping will be deemed compliant.
- For any reason, a client who wants to return merchandise already delivered must advise OPEQ within fifteen (15) days of the reception. No merchandise will be taken back after that delay. Twenty (20%) percent of its value will be charged to the client for restocking. Transportation fees will be at the client’s expense. If the goods returned were free, ten ($10) dollars per device will be charged. Windows licenses are non refundable.
- In case of defect, transportation fees are shared (50/50) between the client and OPEQ.
- The client pays from its location to the workshop.
- The workshop pays to return to the client.
- Devices sent for repair that are not defective will be returned at the sender's expense. In addition, OPEQ may charge back the time spent to test the hardware.
- Returned equipment must be properly packaged. In case of damage due to poor packaging, OPEQ may decide to forfeit the warranty or to request the full value of the merchandise. In any case, OPEQ will inform the client of the situation beforehand.
- Problems related to the use and / or installation of new software are not covered by warranty.
- Defects are not covered by the warrantee if the client used or maintained the product improperly.
Periods of warranty
|Computers (Professional and Performance)||36|
|Laptops (Intermediate,Professional and Performance)||36|
|Monitors (sold independently)||3|
|Monitors (sold with a computer)
According to PC warranty
|3, 12 or 36|
(printers are sold with used cartridges; we cannot guarantee how much ink is leftover)
(no warranty on the lamps)
Download the Chrome Remote Desktop extension
This extension allows us to connect remotely to your computer securely over the Internet.
Note: OPEQ is not responsible for any loss of data resulting from a remote connection by one of our technicians.